Monday, January 29, 2007

the weekend

11:59 a.m. 2006-05-15 the weekend.

Missed A for 2.4 hy a bloody 2 or 3 seconds. wadever lors. haha spoil my record. I'm in character during the whole run, going through the lines and everything..yupps..probably help me to run faster:) (and also i didn't count and keep track of the number of rounds I did, so I'm like slowing down to ask the teacher. If not could have sprinted and get an A lah)
heex..after sat's monologue consultation, I guess I'm more confident, thanks Mrs C! haha..I'm also liking the piece even more. Bought the uniform (costume) and I feel great in it, came up with some dancey moves, wondering if they can work. Gonna ask the teachers in 1 hour time. hahahs..I feel like cutting my hair, till around shoulder length just for the monologue..feel that it's too long now..heh shall I?

Mother Day was interesting, went Lot 1 with huimin, shopped for mothers day gifts and took neos. Then went playground with Carrine to play in the afternoon. I don't know, somehow I lie down on the slide, looking up to this 2 huge trees. Their branches intersected, blocking the blue sky. It's damn nice to just lie there looking at the trees and the sky..

No comments: