Monday, January 29, 2007

the dark night

2:23 a.m. 2006-05-28 the dark night

wadever la. It's 2plus am already and I woke up at 6am today. Real tired after being out the whole day, like from 6plus in the morning to 11plus at night. signs..just that I just don't feel like sleeping.

Sometimes I really hate nights, especially when it's so late and dark and quiet. It can be a conducive environment to study in, but for some reason, I feel really weird tonight. I suddenly become really aware of the surroundings, the quietness of it all. Loneliness. Fear. Fear of the dark. Although mum's in the same room, reading newspapers,also awake. Haiz, I just felt scared, all of a sudden. Fear of the unknown? Sometimes, (like now) I wish the holidays were never here. Going to school definately takes my mind off things and all. haiz. I actually miss school already.

A mixture of emotions. Hyperness and excitement that turn into tears in just 2 seconds. The kind of tears that's unexplainable. I don't understand myself anymore. What's going on? I don't know, just want to let this sudden weird surge of funny feelings and emotions out. Maybe that's why I actually took the trouble to switch on the com to blog, to rant. At this odd hour of the night..

1 comment:

mouseandtheox said...

im the silly little girl in the upcoming nus production...we're doing it in a dance drama form.....using indian dance only and no dialogs.....would u be able to mail me......oogly_googly@hotmail.com

malini