Monday, January 29, 2007

profile

8:47 a.m. 2006-05-19 silly little girl (:

The Silly Little Girl!

Family: Mother and Father,
Brother serving NS.
Age:10, Primary 4
FavesFood:Hersleys Chocolates, French Fries
Drink: Ice Lemon Tea
CartoonCharacter: piglet
Best Friend: my funny old tree
Colour: orange

I got full marks for my spelling quiz. The teacher beams at me proudly as she called out my name. But all my classmates didn't clap for me like they do for the others. Some even shot me dirty looks. I can't wait to tell him about my full marks during break. The bell rang, and I was the 1st one of the the classroom. I ran all the way to the far secluded corner of the playground, where the funny old tree is. I love my tree. I can tell him everything and he always listen. He's the only one whom I can trust and talk to. Although he doesnt talk back, I know he is listening. Listening with all his heart and soul. ..

I went to the bubbletea shop on the way home from school and bought Orea Chocolate with pearls. As usual, the house is empty. Father and mother work very late. I hardly see them at all. I stayed up late to wait for them, just to look at them and talk to them. Just like any normal family. But before I could say Hi mum and throw myself at her, mother starts to nag. Have you done your homework? Learnt your spelling? Without even waiting to hear my reply, she starts scolding me for staying up late, telling me how I shouldn't spent so much time playing. They don't understand me! and I don't understand them!! I HATE THEM. They don't love me. They just doesn't bother and care about me. I would rather that father and mother hate me. At least they would have some feelings for me. I ran into my room and hide below the blankets, crying. How I wish Mother and Father would listen to me for once, and not talk so much.

No comments: