Monday, January 29, 2007

silly

10:06 p.m. 2006-05-15 silly

Haiz..feel exhausted today, especially during times when there's nth to do..I wonder why. Is being the little girl so tiring?

First in pink studio today. Was rehearsing monologue prancing around in my own world when suddenly the door opens and madam walked in. *got a huge shock* lolsThen at the end of the lesson I was suddenly picked to demo in front of everyone. *almost died on the spot* oh wells, at least it was rather ok and I was ok-ly prepared. Was aware of the audience at various parts, I don't know, I'm like looking out for their reactions (ie:laughing)when I'm laughing..thanks everyone for their positive comments and stuff..boasted my morale..heh..although I think it's not that good and u guys are so so much better than me. (OMG ITS THIS SAT!! do not freak out lol)

harr..so is my laughter fake? Is it susposed to be fake in the 1st place? it's complicated. the transition part. also there need to be a transition but yet the switch needs to be obvious. hmm..haizs..ask madam tml. haha..hahaha..heehee..haha..hoho..hahahaa..*think lindis's face today* -laughs- hahahhaha..ROFL.

No comments: