Monday, January 29, 2007

theasthai

1:15 a.m. 2006-05-21 THEASTHAI

THEASTHAI!!reported to school at 8 to load stuff. The lorry with only 5 ppl this time is fun too:) we were singing elderwise. heh..SRT so rocks. This huge huge sense of belonging just overwhelmed me as soon as I stepped through the door into the right wing. Then there was the dressing room trama. The stupid stupid sofa/couch that's so damn comfortable to sit. I'm so glad that at that time only like 3 other ppl were at the SRT..thks for the concern n stuff..really appreciated..but as usual, madam choose the wrong time to step into the dressing room. :x and sat down on the sofa right next to me. wow. lols.

went out to buy lightsticks almost immediately after that. yupps. found out how limited the space actually is. I totally will fall off the stage lors. Usually I run like 5 steps to the "other tree", jumping up and losing balance..the fact that we can't see where's the edges of any of the board makes it worse. Phew, they cutted all the interludes except the 1st one (and the 2 hours show still end up a 3plus hour one) so had just that tiny bit of time to move about on the stage and position myself (figured out to move more back in the 1st part, so I could take two running steps towards the other tree..which is roughly at the edge there..)

heex..everyone is brillant! although din get to see many people's piece but still..great job everyone:)

yeah and thanks to everyone who came down to support, though most of ur couldnt find the place..heh..huge thanks to u guys!! :D

No comments: