Thursday, February 22, 2007

prelims tml!!!

PRELIMS IS TOMORROW!!!

ehs. actually I'm rather satisfied and okay with my text bits. (:
mdm even said good process work yesterday during consultations!
despite the fact that I missed a chunk of lines, kindly pointed out by YJ
though they said it was well-covered (:

that makes it twice I've missed lines. yesterday and during the actual theasthai.

haha CREW ROCKS. J1s rocks. Roxanne, cheryl who were doing my tree..claiming that I'm going to get the best tree. Its so much work, cutting chicken wire and stuff and they all got cuts on their bodies!!! =(

and my dearest darling got like 30 cuts and scratches on his arms lah! including those loong long deep deep ones. OMG. seriously i think it hurts me more to see him like that lahs. and the worst part is he doesn't even care about himself, jus want to finish my tree efficiently and effectively.

haiz..to all these wonderful people..I feel so bad.
need to get u guys something...by tml! hahah..
1)Roxanne
2)Cheryl
3)Kenneth
4)Aaron (this one need more time. can wait. hahah)

No comments: