Tuesday, February 13, 2007

finally..

I finally complete the piece! with all the blocking.
The library scene now is kind of err BIG.
yupps. big elaborate movements and gestures
and MUCH use of space.

there are some new things such as:
I love the "chasseeeeee" him out part!
look at feet: barefeet
heavy leather boots: tried on yijun's boots!
tree voice: "No I'm not!"

thinking back, what an achievement! change of skill so last minute and I actaully kind of settled everything already! Now what's left is to PRACTISE.

I need to take note of my articulation and stuff. Sometimes, especially when I get excited as the silly little girl, I can't even make out what I'm saying.

Librarian? How to pronounce?

oh and rope movement and branches gestures got to be more precise. dance needs to be cleaned up.

saw kathy's and elina's piece..they're really good..
had lotsa fun with elina and lesley. Lesley was playing a little girl too, and we were playing together in the playground and I showed her the tree. Then elina (the tree spirit) came out. haha and we played catching too! xD

No comments: